What can I do for you?
These are the most important aspects that I can take over from you, in terms of administrative, financial and technical tasks.
- Present for the key transfer (checking in and checking out)
- Contact person when the renter has questions
- Invoicing and collection of rental payments
- Settlement of service costs and possible user charges
- Annual rent adjustment
- Monitoring of accounts receivables (reminders / requests for payment and handover of the collection claim to a bailiff)
- Return and / or processing of the deposit
- Orders for urgent maintenance to service providers, including supervision and inspection of the work
- Timely reporting of an available property to the relevant real estate rental (brokerage) agencies
- Getting the home ready for rental
- Customised advice and service for your interior design, furnishing and renovation aspects
Support with relocation
Making sure that your renters feel at home in the Netherlands is part of my service. I will help them with matters like home-related taxes (WOZ), registration with the municipality and applications for utility connections (gas, electricity, water, internet and television).
Personal and with pleasure
I have been managing real estate for home owners in the greater Amsterdam region since 2007. I do so carefully and I take great pleasure in my work. My years of experience as a commercial real estate adviser for international firms enable me to know exactly what expats require in the Netherlands, allowing me to manage your real estate adequately, ensuring that your renters feel at home here, and supporting and advising you in terms of your property rental(s).
I have worked in the tourism industry and at a real estate brokerage agency. I take pleasure in helping people and in solving problems. I am drawn to the expat market, in particular, because of the extra attention that is required. An expat needs more than just a roof over his or her head, to be able to call it a home. It is the landing location and the safe basis where it all starts. After all, one cannot register with the municipality and with schools or associations unless you have a residential address.
Expats don’t always know what they are supposed to do in the Netherlands and often call with a range of questions. I enjoy helping them to feel at home in the Netherlands. After all, a happy and satisfied renter is the best advertisement a home owner could ask for!
Would you also like to use my expertise? Contact me directly for an introduction.
Clients speak their mind
Mark de Groot
‘Yvette has been managing my rental apartment in Amsterdam for years. She does all the work for me and I don’t have to worry about a thing. I trust her blindly. Equally important: my renters are just as happy with her great service! I can definitely recommend Beheermijnvastgoed to anybody.’